Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Berlin Bound: Had to get 'em


I (Floweasy) have been talking about getting back to Berlin since July 07 when Khabo and I met up in Wuppertal. That trip was business and there was no time to venture off on the BAHN. Big up for Khabo for coming to meet me and helping turn my hotel room into a reunion/slumber party.

Since I left Berlin last April, I have had my moments of clarity. Ones where I knew why I left and ones where I missed sitting in Hannibal with my tall glass of steaming Tiger Spice Chai tea so much that my chest ached. The visceral pain of fleeting memories.

Now with new love in tow and fresh ideas for brunch, I've booked me and my sweetness a flight and we're heading back to my old stomping ground to burn a few and chat a bit.

Lovely. Just lovely.

No comments: